To all of our patients and their families,
As a patient of our practice we want to reassure you that we are doing everything at Erina Podiatry to ensure your safety and well-being when you visit by following all cleaning and disinfection policies for COVID19.
We are open for business with extra procedures including:
- Provision of Hand Sanitiser for all patients to use upon entry
- Removal of all reading material and toys from the waiting room
- Regular sanitising of all hard surfaces within the waiting area
- Separate Waiting Areas for each podiatrist to limit number of people in one room
- We have spaced out our appointments and have limited the clinic to 3 podiatrists per day
- We prefer CASHLESS payments
- Please read all relevant instructions upon entering the clinic
We thank you for your ongoing support through these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
From the team at Erina Podiatry please take the advice from the government and Health Professionals seriously and stay safe.