We Have temporarily Disabled Online Bookings – Please call 02 43652477 to book or change an appointment
To all of our patients and their families,
As a patient of our practice we want to reassure you that we are doing everything at Erina Podiatry to ensure your safety and well-being when you visit by following all cleaning and disinfection policies for COVID19.
We are open for business with extra procedures including:
- Provision of Hand Sanitiser for all patients to use upon entry
- Removal of all reading material and toys from the waiting room
- Regular sanitising of all hard surfaces within the waiting area
- Separate Waiting Areas for each podiatrist to limit number of people in one room
- We have spaced out our appointments and have limited the clinic to 2 podiatrists per day
- We are moving to CASHLESS payments only. Please do not bring cash
- Please read all relevant instructions upon entering the clinic
Whilst we always encourage people to come in for their routine foot care, under these unique circumstances it is advisable that you do not attend if you have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have recently returned from overseas or a cruise liner. If you are at risk of serious complications due to contracting COVID-19 please think seriously about what actions you take outside of home and limit your movements to essentials only, podiatry may be non-essential for you during this time.
We are prioritising “High Risk” treatment groups, including people suffering with diabetes and arterial disease and who have acute foot problems such as infections, ingrown toenails and wounds. We are still taking appointments for less acute foot problems such as heel pain and arthritis, but there may be a 4-6 week wait at this stage. We are discouraging children to attend the clinic but will still accept paediatric referrals for foot problems. Children will be given extra time to ensure that there is less interaction with other patients.
For the time being we have suspended online bookings and if you would like to make or change an appointment, we encourage you to call our reception staff instead.
We thank you for your ongoing support through these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
From the team at Erina Podiatry please take the advice from the government and Health Professionals seriously and stay safe.